iPhone personal hotspot

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the Wireless Upload
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative all'Upload Wireless
hanney
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:45 am

Re: iPhone screen upload

Post by hanney » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:09 am

I have uploaded screen shot but cannot see it on computer. I get message that image on recognizing format. I am on apple. Is there any setting for format.

User avatar
simone
Site Admin
Posts: 1818
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Lucca
Contact:

Re: iPhone screen upload

Post by simone » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:41 am

hanney wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:09 am
I have uploaded screen shot but cannot see it on computer. I get message that image on recognizing format. I am on apple. Is there any setting for format.
How did you upload? Wireless or by the DA?
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

Image

Image

hanney
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:45 am

Re: iPhone personal hotspot

Post by hanney » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am

Dear Simone

Sorry to bother. I tried to upload again it worked out seem I was uploading a blank screen.

I have all worked out now
Cheers and its great.
Will keep exploring the new software.

User avatar
simone
Site Admin
Posts: 1818
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Lucca
Contact:

Re: iPhone personal hotspot

Post by simone » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:08 pm

hanney wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am
Dear Simone

Sorry to bother. I tried to upload again it worked out seem I was uploading a blank screen.

I have all worked out now
Cheers and its great.
Will keep exploring the new software.
Super! Thanks for the feedback!
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

Image

Image

Spawer
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: iPhone personal hotspot

Post by Spawer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Scusate la domanda , che non ho capito bene , hotspot con iPhone a cosa servirebbe ? A caricare le attività senza una linea Wi-Fi fissa , ma con la rete dati del cellulare ? Grazie :P

User avatar
simone
Site Admin
Posts: 1818
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Lucca
Contact:

Re: iPhone personal hotspot

Post by simone » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Spawer wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:13 pm
Scusate la domanda , che non ho capito bene , hotspot con iPhone a cosa servirebbe ? A caricare le attività senza una linea Wi-Fi fissa , ma con la rete dati del cellulare ? Grazie :P
Preciso!
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

Image

Image

hanney
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:45 am

Re: iPhone personal hotspot

Post by hanney » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi , I am still having trouble uploading data from iPhone 6. I have changed name but has not helped. Is there any suggestions on type of name to use.

Regards
Craig

User avatar
simone
Site Admin
Posts: 1818
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Lucca
Contact:

Re: iPhone personal hotspot

Post by simone » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:27 pm

hanney wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:17 pm
Hi , I am still having trouble uploading data from iPhone 6. I have changed name but has not helped. Is there any suggestions on type of name to use.
Regards
Craig
you need to switch on and off the hot spot on your iPhone
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

Image

Image

Post Reply