PC8 firmware: news - novità

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the PC8 Firmware 2.5.x
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative al firmware 2.5.x del PowerControl8
rmc_goorden

Re: PC8 firmware: news - novità

Post by rmc_goorden »

I noticed the manual start and stop using the set button does not work properly. Yes it will start with pressing set. But when stopping is does ask whether I want to stop but when i say yes it jist continues to record the data (the timer and data collection just continues). Conclusion: stopping is not working for manuel stopping. Anybody can confirm?
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

rmc_goorden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:52 pm I noticed the manual start and stop using the set button does not work properly. Yes it will start with pressing set. But when stopping is does ask whether I want to stop but when i say yes it jist continues to record the data (the timer and data collection just continues). Conclusion: stopping is not working for manuel stopping. Anybody can confirm?
Be sure you have the latest firmware
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

Attila

Post by Attila »

Was not able to update to the new firmware before my ride today but found that upload to TP via WiFi worked with 2.5.3 version. Have now updated to the current firmware, update went with out issue.

Previously for me GPS lock seemed to take a bit of time I find now it has become a bit intermittent in acquiring GPS lock. Sometimes it will be fast and other times it will take longer. Overall this is not a big issue as the long acquisition is about 2 minutes. The past week has shown no noticeable difference to battery life, seems to last about the same. All other upload features have worked with out problems.
paolorocc

Post by paolorocc »

Provato ultima versione, ho riscontrato che se fai uno screenshot mentre sei in giro e vuoi pubblicarlo ti si ferma la registrazione e per riavviarlo devi spegnere e riaccenderet

Secondo me il tempo di ricerca x IPhone è troppo breve,appena lo trova IPhone il PC8 mi dice rete non trovata,mentre con Android nessun problema...
Preben

Post by Preben »

Ciao Simone

When Upload by resetting the ride (PRO + SET) the screen i totally blank, no progress info, like before. But the PC8 is still uploading without problems.

Preben
armalite44

Post by armalite44 »

Hi there,

After three beta firmware without GPS acquisition, the last one works !

Thanks and keep the good work !
Spawer

Post by Spawer »

A me è capitato sia ieri sui rulli e sia oggi per strada che dopo un oretta i valori della frequenza cardiaca si bloccano su un valore fisso per diversi minuti poi diventa zero e dopo qualche minuto la stanghetta poi dopo un altra ora ritorna la frequenza e sta fissa a 70 bpm , prima dell'ultimo aggiornamento non me lo aveva mai fatto , e la fascia è una Garmin con batteria nuova da un mese. Ora riprovo domani è appena rimedio un altra fascia la provo . A qualcuno è capitato qualcosa di simile ?
mrdatalife

Post by mrdatalife »

My gps acquisition is about the same. Takes a couple of minutes. The upload was great, including TP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

mrdatalife wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:49 pm My gps acquisition is about the same. Takes a couple of minutes. The upload was great, including TP.
Thanks!
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

paolorocc

Post by paolorocc »

Ti confermo che se vuoi caricare al volo quando sei in giro e non ci riesci ti blocca il cronometro mentre se riesce a caricare non ci sono problemi