🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the PC8DeviceAgent
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative al PC8DeviceAgent
simone
Site Admin

Re: New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

Post by simone »

RasmussM wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:13 pm HI Simione
Have updated PC8 and DA.
Tested is DA not starting automatic when MacBook starts.
Upload form DA to Srmx also works.
Question has Been made any change in the automatic FTP based on power ?
Br. Morten
Ciao,
the DA automatic you can check by the menu, let me know if the flag stays.
Yes, the FTP automatically calculation is changed a lot after the 2.1.8 firmware. Do you want to know better in details?
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

RasmussM

Post by RasmussM »

HI,

Yes I Will lige to have some more detIls on this auto FTP thanks.

Have you sene my otter post about latest DA and FW test?

Br. Morten
ebalog

Post by ebalog »

Hello!
Is the synchronization to TrainingPeaks working?

I have successfully used the new firmware and Device Agent to upload to Strava and send via email. However, although the TrainingPeaks account is authorized, the file is not uploaded to TrainingPeaks.

I searched the forum but cannot find other reference to TrainingPeaks.

Thank you!
ebalog

Post by ebalog »

Ahh... I found this post regarding new features: http://www.srmservice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

However, TrainingPeaks synchronization does not work for me with firmware 2.5.2, even though authorization was successful.

Thank you!

=======
Hello!

I have successfully used the new firmware and Device Agent to upload to Strava and send via email. However, although the TrainingPeaks account is authorized, the file is not uploaded to TrainingPeaks.

Thank you!
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

ebalog wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:27 am Hello!
Thank you!
Please check the work in progress thread.
BTW:
1) TP is working right now by the PC8DeviceAgent - id you are already authorised please death and re-auth again. For some reason old authorisation still are alive but no files is uploaded, we are already in contact with TP to check this.
2) TP via WiFi is the current work in progress
Ing. Simone Stilli

simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

ebalog wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:31 am Ahh... I found this post regarding new features: http://www.srmservice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

However, TrainingPeaks synchronization does not work for me with firmware 2.5.2, even though authorization was successful.

Thank you!

=======
Hello!

Thank you!
please de-auth from the DeviceAgent and re-auth again to get a new token. Than try
Ing. Simone Stilli

MARKE

Post by MARKE »

Hello Simone

Last weekend I tested new functions riding on roller and outside.
GPS altitude calibration, following your instructions, worked. It is very important to press PRO+SET before start the ride to have correct altitude.
I tested "Altitude Calibration during ride" and uploaded to Strava and Golden Cheetah and no problems were detected.
I attach some screenshots to explain errors on DA translations to Spanish and other issues with the new version. One of this is very important. In the e-mail upload configuration, DA shows "SUJETO" in the english field "subject". This is the literal translation but the correct word in this case, when your refer to the subject of an e-mail in spanish, is "ASUNTO".
Captura de pantalla 2017-02-23 a la(s) 08.54.49.png
Detected the same problem of the German version in the screen configuration. Look the files attached.
Captura de pantalla 2017-02-23 a la(s) 08.57.48.jpg
One problem detected is: the new version of DA does not show configurations on the PC8. I.E.: I have configured Cadence without zero in my PC8 but when I connect to my computer (iMac, OSX 10.8.5) DA shows cadence zero included. The same thing with GPS (ON or OFF) depending on the Bike Profile. You can see in the files attached.
Captura de pantalla 2017-02-23 a la(s) 09.45.52.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

MARKE wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:56 am Hello Simone

Last weekend I tested new functions riding on roller and outside.
GPS altitude calibration, following your instructions, worked. It is very important to press PRO+SET before start the ride to have correct altitude.
I tested "Altitude Calibration during ride" and uploaded to Strava and Golden Cheetah and no problems were detected.
I attach some screenshots to explain errors on DA translations to Spanish and other issues with the new version. One of this is very important. In the e-mail upload configuration, DA shows "SUJETO" in the english field "subject". This is the literal translation but the correct word in this case, when your refer to the subject of an e-mail in spanish, is "ASUNTO".
Captura de pantalla 2017-02-23 a la(s) 08.54.49.png
Detected the same problem of the German version in the screen configuration. Look the files attached.
Captura de pantalla 2017-02-23 a la(s) 08.57.48.jpg
One problem detected is: the new version of DA does not show configurations on the PC8. I.E.: I have configured Cadence without zero in my PC8 but when I connect to my computer (iMac, OSX 10.8.5) DA shows cadence zero included. The same thing with GPS (ON or OFF) depending on the Bike Profile. You can see in the files attached.
Captura de pantalla 2017-02-23 a la(s) 09.45.52.png
Many thanks for the suggestions!
We will care.
Ing. Simone Stilli

hakkies

Post by hakkies »

I would just like to thank the you guys at betasrm for sorting out my operating system issues everything back to normal, really enjoying the new DA and PC8 software updates you guys are doing a great job keep it up!
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

hakkies wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:51 am I would just like to thank the you guys at betasrm for sorting out my operating system issues everything back to normal, really enjoying the new DA and PC8 software updates you guys are doing a great job keep it up!
Service is always important and SRM spent a lot of time on that. Is part of the product!
We thank you guys too trying to catch problems. From our side we figure out the way to solve as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Ing. Simone Stilli