New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the PC8DeviceAgent
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative al PC8DeviceAgent
RasmussM

Re: New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

Post by RasmussM »

On My MacBook with Mac OS Sierra the DeviceAgent start automatic very time the Mac is starting up.
The DeviceAgent is not add to the user groups login items.
I remember this was also a issue in the past, but do not remember what to change, any one ho have an
idea where to look ?

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TorWam

Post by TorWam »

simone wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:56 am
TorWam wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:30 pm Hi Simone,

-device agent updated ok but the SRM Beta logo never shows.
-also I can´t update the firmware. I wonder if my PC 8 is registered or not? 05508
Ciao,
just checked. You serial is fine. You registered at 2017-02-10 19:52:29 GMT. Can you please check if you have some firewall/antivisus who blocks some ports? Have you tried to Closed completely the DA and restart it with the PC8 connected?
I also would like to see the LOG tab!
Thanks.
Thanks for the quick response. I will check it later today but take a look in he screenshot one more time. I noticed the serial# field is blank. So if the serial number is somehow not in the PC 8, I´m assuming it is not being able to verify it? Just a thought. I reconnect the PC 8 several times but no change.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

RasmussM wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:15 am On My MacBook with Mac OS Sierra the DeviceAgent start automatic very time the Mac is starting up.
I remember this was also a issue in the past, but do not remember what to change, any one ho have an
idea where to look ?
Thanks in advance.
The PC8DeviceAgent has a menu item to set the automatic start. He writes into the services of your users.
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

nikonos

Post by nikonos »

Hi, I've updated my firmware and done my first ride and uploaded it with DA because with my wifi the PC8 says it was uploaded fine on strava but didn't show up....but on that I will investigate.
The real problem that after that it does not show up like a volume on my Mac and does not connect anymore to DA?
Thanks
Niki
PC8 serial 05799
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

nikonos wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 am Hi, I've updated my firmware and done my first ride and uploaded it with DA because with my wifi the PC8 says it was uploaded fine on strava but didn't show up....but on that I will investigate.
The real problem that after that it does not show up like a volume on my Mac and does not connect anymore to DA?
Thanks
Niki
PC8 serial 05799
ok, please investigate. Normally if Strava says yes it is.
Ing. Simone Stilli

RasmussM

Post by RasmussM »

simone wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:24 am
RasmussM wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:15 am On My MacBook with Mac OS Sierra the DeviceAgent start automatic very time the Mac is starting up.
idea where to look ?
Thanks in advance.
The PC8DeviceAgent has a menu item to set the automatic start. He writes into the services of your users.
Thanks I forgot to write that I can't remove this check mark, and I am admin user of my MacBook
Hav also looked in the Options.json file, but did not find anything that could change that.
Last edited by RasmussM on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorvoll

Post by Sorvoll »

simone wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:35 pm
Sorvoll wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 pm It is possible to delete screen-shots in the PC8 Device Agent. I have not found any way to delete activities the same way. I know it is possible to delete it on the PC8, but it would be nice to be able to delete the selected activities in the Device Agent as well.
Yes, sure.
Select the screenshot from the history than you have the DELETE button!
My question was not about the screen-shot, I shall try to write it better; Is it possible to add a button to delete activities in the PC8 Device Agent in the same way as screen-shots can be deleted? Activities must now be deleted from the PC8, it is not possible to delete them from the PC8 Device Agent.
simone
Site Admin

Re: Training peaks upload

Post by simone »

djcoach wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:52 pm I am trying to upload to training peaks through Device agent, not wifi and keep getting errors, any ideas, new firmware?
Ytes, please have a look here
Ing. Simone Stilli

simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

TorWam wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:53 am Thanks for the quick response. I will check it later today but take a look in he screenshot one more time. I noticed the serial# field is blank. So if the serial number is somehow not in the PC 8, I´m assuming it is not being able to verify it? Just a thought. I reconnect the PC 8 several times but no change.
If the serial il blank means is not programmed into the PC8. This is our error.
Where did you processed the PC8?
Ing. Simone Stilli

MrtheToph

Post by MrtheToph »

Pulsanschlag wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:12 am The only thing what i find at the moment is in the device Agent German Version, the CP16Min and Average16Min shows not correctly.
But i think this is a very little Problem.
This is how I would translate in to:

OLD: Ø Leistung (4min.) {16m?} - NEW: Ø Leistung (16min.)
OLD: Max. Leistung (4min.) CP4 {16m?} - NEW: Max. Leistung (16min.) / CP16

Thanks
- MrtheToph -