PC8 Firmware 2.5.7 - beta

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the PC8 Firmware 2.5.x
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative al firmware 2.5.x del PowerControl8
simone
Site Admin

Re: PC8 Firmware 2.5.7 - beta

Post by simone »

simone wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:07 am
RasmussM wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:07 am
simone wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pm
When a ride is finished and I press Set+Pro for reset the PC8 its asking for Upload (also when WIFI is set to off on the PC8) is that a new feature?
Sure? Just tried and mine is not asking to upload if WiFi is not enabled
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

Pulsanschlag

Post by Pulsanschlag »

The new beta works without any issue ! Thanks !
RasmussM

Post by RasmussM »

RasmussM wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:07 am
When a ride is finished and I press Set+Pro for reset the PC8 its asking for Upload (also when WIFI is set to off on the PC8) is that a new feature?
HI, I don't know that has worked, because I have now made many cross checks and can reproduce the same behaviour again.
My first guess was that it was after a upload to strava when the PC8 was connected via cable and then after a new trainings session upload via wifi, but
now, and I am 100% sure when I have done it wifi was set OFF in the setting on the PC8.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

RasmussM wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:53 pm
HI, I don't know that has worked, because I have now made many cross checks and can reproduce the same behaviour again.
My first guess was that it was after a upload to strava when the PC8 was connected via cable and then after a new trainings session upload via wifi, but
now, and I am 100% sure when I have done it wifi was set OFF in the setting on the PC8.
Can you try now with WiFi off and let us know. I tried multiple time but always seemed working fine.
Thanks!
Ing. Simone Stilli

RasmussM

Post by RasmussM »

simone wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:30 am
RasmussM wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:53 pm
Can you try now with WiFi off and let us know. I tried multiple time but always seemed working fine.
Thanks!
Sure, make some test The next dans when I have some hollidays from The work to train a bit more that normall.
Cancellara Emulator

Post by Cancellara Emulator »

Nuovo problema...
Dopo la perdita di connessione al server (brillantemente risolto nonostante pochissimi casi di errore: grazie Simone!!!), adesso ho la barra veritcale della zona cardio tutta accesa... E non ho toccato nulla!
2017_07_03_00_10_36(2).jpg
Non ho cambiato le zone, non ho nemmeno collegato via USB il PC8 al Device Ag.! Ho solo caricato la Maratona via wifi (il che azzera il file corrente), ma l'errore era presente prima dell'azzeramento (dovrei aver fatto lo screenshot). Il classico spegni e riaccendi non ha funzionato e la barra è tutta illuminata anche se non indosso la fascia (e quindi col trattino nella frequenza cardiaca)
Ma capitano tutte a me?... :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cancellara Emulator

Ecco lo screenshot dell'attività corrente (al termine della Maratona): barra tutta accesa.
2017_07_02_23_56_42(2).jpg
Mi viene il dubbio che non sia rimasto memorizzato il valore al momento dello spegnimento del PC8: possibile?

Mi sono anche appena accorto che è dal 14/5 che gli screenshot non sono su Facebook nonostante il messaggio sul display me li da correttamente inviati. Sulla mail ci sono!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cancellara Emulator

AGGIORNAMENTO:
- la barra zone FC resta sull'ultimo valore memorizzato anche se si azzera l'attività. Torna ad essere "normale" solo quando viene avviata una nuova attività!
-il caricamento degli screenshot su FB aveva un problema di login: nulla di imputabile al PC8 ed al suo firmware!
Mi scuso per l'errore nelle precedenti segnalazioni!
Pulsanschlag

Post by Pulsanschlag »

Looking forward to a new firmware 2.6 ?
Is there anything in Progress with new features ?!

Thanks
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

Pulsanschlag wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:30 am Looking forward to a new firmware 2.6 ?
Is there anything in Progress with new features ?!
Thanks
Yes, we are now in the alpha phase. Soon a new beta test program :-)
Ing. Simone Stilli