Wireless configuration - Configurazione wireless

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the Wireless Upload
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative all'Upload Wireless
paolorocc

Re: Wireless configuration - Configurazione wireless

Post by paolorocc »

Mi i dice configurazione Ip non valida... :? :? :?
lexxialexx

Post by lexxialexx »

I connected my PC8 by pressing the WPS button on the router and it worked immediately.
First upload of ride was little bit weird, in the PC8 no activity was stored/mentioned.
After 1-2 hours I tried again and the activity was then shown and uploaded to Strava and via Email within a minute time.
Everything is working perfect now.
vizi

Post by vizi »

apology for raising a non existing issue. My network name is case sensitive and was not on the PC8 Agent. my mistake. two question now please.

a) is it possible to have the activity email sent in a different format then .fit; i.e. srm
b) would it be possible also to have the activity download to SRMX
if you are in a need to send your activity to someone who has to check it carefully, .srm format is probably the best one.

thanks
Vello

Post by Vello »

simone wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:49 pm
Vello wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 pm Provato oggi l'upload wi-fi su Strava, tutto funziona correttamente.
Continua a non funzionare il caricamento su Training Peaks dal Device Agent, in quanto impossibile connettere l'account e autorizzarlo.

Saluti

Luca
Please have a look here!
Perfetto, grazie ancora.

Saluti

Luca
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

vizi wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:57 pm apology for raising a non existing issue. My network name is case sensitive and was not on the PC8 Agent. my mistake. two question now please.

a) is it possible to have the activity email sent in a different format then .fit; i.e. srm
if you are in a need to send your activity to someone who has to check it carefully, .srm format is probably the best one.
thanks
Thanks for the answer!
a) no, the PC8 uses ONLY the FIT since is the standard now. We have our custom messages but the base is FIT.
b) right now no. But maybe something nice can happen in the future... :lol:
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

Alexiori76

Post by Alexiori76 »

Ciao Simone ho fatto tutto come da copione ma quando carico l attività su strava dal pc8 dopo un po' che gira il caricamento Wi-Fi mi dice nessun punto di accesso trovato...che vuol dire?
Alexiori76

Post by Alexiori76 »

Forse ho capito l errore : ma alla voce "nome rete" devo scrivere esattamente la rete Wi-Fi con la quale sono connesso?
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

Alexiori76 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 pm Forse ho capito l errore : ma alla voce "nome rete" devo scrivere esattamente la rete Wi-Fi con la quale sono connesso?
Certo... altrimenti come fa a connettersi? Deve essere precisa sia la rete che la password. Altrimenti non puoi connetterti per ragioni di sicurezza!
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

amesser325

Post by amesser325 »

Very easy to upload, press the Pro/Set, yes, yes and within a min or so the file was uploaded.
vizi

Post by vizi »

simone wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:07 pm
vizi wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:57 pm apology for raising a non existing issue. My network name is case sensitive and was not on the PC8 Agent. my mistake. two question now please.

thanks
Thanks for the answer!
a) no, the PC8 uses ONLY the FIT since is the standard now. We have our custom messages but the base is FIT.
b) right now no. But maybe something nice can happen in the future... :lol:
got it. thanks