New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the PC8DeviceAgent
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative al PC8DeviceAgent
Pete Graham

Re: New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

Post by Pete Graham »

Is it possible to add Interval Elapsed time or to have an option to switch auto pause off when using the interval function?

When using interval I dont want the timer to stop but in normal riding I do.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

Pete Graham wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:46 pm Is it possible to add Interval Elapsed time or to have an option to switch auto pause off when using the interval function?

When using interval I dont want the timer to stop but in normal riding I do.
you can remove the interval time and put the riding time... or both.
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

SwRnBk

Post by SwRnBk »

Just wondering if it is possible to upload via email to two different email adresses and if so how to fill in the emails in the DA ?
If I try it, the email Button always disappears and if i delete the second email and only one is in the Field it shows up again :roll: :roll:
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

SwRnBk wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:27 am Just wondering if it is possible to upload via email to two different email adresses and if so how to fill in the emails in the DA ?
If I try it, the email Button always disappears and if i delete the second email and only one is in the Field it shows up again :roll: :roll:
Ciao, right now not because there is a validation on a single email address.
Ing. Simone Stilli

dinoradice

Post by dinoradice »

hello I want to congratulate SRM and Simone Stilli for the excellent work done so far. loading activities works very well, I want to know if you can customize for CP other than the default?
SwRnBk

Post by SwRnBk »

simone wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:39 am
SwRnBk wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:27 am Just wondering if it is possible to upload via email to two different email adresses and if so how to fill in the emails in the DA ?
Ciao, right now not because there is a validation on a single email address.
Ok, thanks.
Would be a nice to have in my Opinion ;)
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

dinoradice wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:50 am hello I want to congratulate SRM and Simone Stilli for the excellent work done so far. loading activities works very well, I want to know if you can customize for CP other than the default?
Super! Thanks you. Very appreciate. Is a great team work!
Regarding the CP right now the PC8 keeps 30 seconds, 4 minutes and 16 minutes by a sliding window average mechanism.
Those are very important for the FTP estimations. The new firmware has a very sophisticated estimation algorithm based on anaerobic capacity. This is why we keep those.
Regarding the others are so many that is impossible to calculate for each ride and store. Also, normally this is a post analysis done by the analysis software: SRMX, Training Peaks, Golden Cheetah... and is easy to study in form of a computer than sit on the bike!
Ing. Simone Stilli

hakkies

Post by hakkies »

Hi

Was just wondering if anyone els was having an issue with the new DeviceAgent when uploading to Training Peaks? It was working fine but after I installed the Beta version I have to drag and drop into TP as keep getting a error message if I simply push upload.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

hakkies wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 am Hi

Was just wondering if anyone els was having an issue with the new DeviceAgent when uploading to Training Peaks? It was working fine but after I installed the Beta version I have to drag and drop into TP as keep getting a error message if I simply push upload.
Ciao,
please, before post read. There the topic.
Ing. Simone Stilli

SeñorStark

Post by SeñorStark »

The Wife Upload works finde, but it is a little slow.

It would be a nice option to choose which metrics you will upload to strava. This is a nice feature from GoldenCheetah. If you upload the file from GoldenCheetah to Strava you can upload it without power data. i don't like it if everyone can see it.
and another nice feature is a direct upload to SRMX.