New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the PC8DeviceAgent
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative al PC8DeviceAgent
papercut

Re: New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

Post by papercut »

Tillquist wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:09 pm V2.3.224 Build 201703101910

If I want to upload one image from DA to mail, Facebook and Twitter, then there remains only an empty mail without image. And there will not upload any picture to Facebook and Twitter
Ciao, we imported your settings file, but seems corrupted.(no data visible inside those fields)
Please try to:
  • re-authorize to Facebook and Twitter, and rewrite correct data inside you recipient and subject fields.
  • save again your settings file to the PC8.
  • try to upload your screenshot\s again
Thanks and, let us know!
Dott. Samuele Scatena

Programmer @ SRM Italia

Tillquist

Post by Tillquist »

papercut wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:16 pm
Tillquist wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:09 pm V2.3.224 Build 201703101910

If I want to upload one image from DA to mail, Facebook and Twitter, then there remains only an empty mail without image. And there will not upload any picture to Facebook and Twitter
Ciao, we imported your settings file, but seems corrupted.(no data visible inside those fields)
Please try to:
  • re-authorize to Facebook and Twitter, and rewrite correct data inside you recipient and subject fields.
  • save again your settings file to the PC8.
  • try to upload your screenshot\s again
Thanks and, let us know!
Yes, it works again, thanks :P
D e n m a r k

Use Image with Power2max Type-S and Power2max NG power meter.
RasmussM

Post by RasmussM »

RasmussM wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:52 pm
eduriz wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:35 pm
simone wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:38 pm
good... there is right now the 2.5.5.
Soon a new DA too.
ciao provato a fare download versione 2.3.224 Mac ma mi da errore
Yes I have seen both DA and PC8 FW have also done a upgrade and some short test and so far it looks to work as expected.
One thing that could bee nice, is when you use DA to transfer trainings file to Srmx it could bee nice if there was a check so it not was possible to transfer files there already is in Srmx database. I know it is possible to delete duplicate files, but it could bee a nice feature.
In Srmx you when you upload trainings file from the PC8 there is an option to delete or keep file in PC8, this option I miss in the DA.
HI Simone

Have try to upload to Strava from PC8 FW 2.5.5 after to trainings session and it was not possible only to TP.
Have then try to upload to Strava from DA and that was possible, but got 2 error out of 5 files that was on the PC8.
I can see when pointing on tis error it says something about a token.
I have try to deactivate the Strava connection and then activate again, but still this token error.
But if go to my strava account I can see that all 5 rides was upload.
But still only works from DA, not direct from the PC8.

Have also seen some dropout in power using my stage PM, and ad the same time I have got the drop out I have check the battery status
and it was status = OK.

Last thing, has there been any change in way the PC8 is being charge, because for me it takes much longer time get it on 100% example from 50%.
Before I have used a USB hub that have external power, but now I have try using a iPad Pro charger instead, but it more or less the same charge time.
I have WIFI switch off when charging.

Hope you understand my experience with the latest FW and DA other wise don't hesitate to ask me.

/morten
benwils

Post by benwils »

Strava and email both working yesterday / Saturday, Training Peaks upload not working.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

benwils wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:11 am Strava and email both working yesterday / Saturday, Training Peaks upload not working.
Can you try to deauth, save into the PC8. detach the PC8 and reach again (on TP)?
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

mph

Post by mph »

Hello,

Would it be possible to add CyclingAnalytics.com to the list of upload places in PC8DA please? Should be pretty simple to do, they have excellent documentation about their API – https://www.cyclinganalytics.com/developer

Coupled up with the wifi upload this would make life – well, mine – so much simpler :)

Grazie/Danke!
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

[*]
mph wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:58 pm Hello,

Would it be possible to add CyclingAnalytics.com to the list of upload places in PC8DA please? Should be pretty simple to do, they have excellent documentation about their API – https://www.cyclinganalytics.com/developer

Coupled up with the wifi upload this would make life – well, mine – so much simpler :)

Grazie/Danke!
Are there a lot of pc8 user that are using this? Never get requests about...
Ing. Simone Stilli

Gfabbianelli

Post by Gfabbianelli »

Oggi ho inserito la funzione di auto ftp sul pc8,prima lo tenevo con un valore impostato calcolato da test su ergometro.
avevo una giornataccia ed ho fatto una pedalata di recupero,il valore che mi ha aggiornato puo essere sottostimato ?mi ha inserito una ftp di oltre 20w piu bassa,gia ne ho pochi...
grazie
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

Gfabbianelli wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:46 pm Oggi ho inserito la funzione di auto ftp sul pc8,prima lo tenevo con un valore impostato calcolato da test su ergometro.
avevo una giornataccia ed ho fatto una pedalata di recupero,il valore che mi ha aggiornato puo essere sottostimato ?mi ha inserito una ftp di oltre 20w piu bassa,gia ne ho pochi...
grazie
Per avere una stima precisa fallo girare... deve considerare le potenze di 30 sec, 4 min e 16 minuti... quindi vedrai che con il tempo, appena copri le potenze, la stima torna!
Ing. Simone Stilli

benwils

Post by benwils »

simone wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:23 pm
benwils wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:11 am Strava and email both working yesterday / Saturday, Training Peaks upload not working.
Can you try to deauth, save into the PC8. detach the PC8 and reach again (on TP)?
All good - working fine now. Thanks.