I dont get the SRM Beta feature when connecting my PC8 #01226
Preben
Check your PC8DeviceAgent version, must be 2.3.219
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

Sorvoll

Re: New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

Post by Sorvoll »

I tried to connect PC8 Device Agent to my Facebook profile but it is not possible. I pushed the FB-button, got a new window, wrote my e-mail and password but nothing happened when I pushed the log-in button. Tried several times. PC8 Device Agent and PC8 is updated to the latest versions.
Preben

Post by Preben »

Ciao again

I found the problem, I had to many fit files in the Activities directory, when I removed 257 training files, I got the SRM Beat feature and was able to update the firmware.
So with the SRM Beta feature, there is a max amount of fit files the Device Agent can process, when connecting the PC8.

Preben
RasmussM

Post by RasmussM »

RasmussM wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:56 pm
simone wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:18 pm
RasmussM wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:09 pm
Ok, Can See there is a new FW, so have Update my PC8 and I Will test tomorrow are there Any special thimg to look for?
/Morten
super!
main features are the Training Peaks upload and the PC8 capability to catch presence of updates by WiFi when you upload files.
But to see this we need to build another firmware since this one is the most updated :-)
Great, just tested the TP upload, and it works by both WiFi and DA.
AS Other also have seen, I also get The e-mail from PC8 from The beta e-mail adress.
NOT that it is a problem🤔
ebalog

Post by ebalog »

simone wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:31 am
ebalog wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:31 am Ahh... I found this post regarding new features: http://www.srmservice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

However, TrainingPeaks synchronization does not work for me with firmware 2.5.2, even though authorization was successful.

Thank you!

=======
Hello!
Is the synchronization to TrainingPeaks working?

I have successfully used the new firmware and Device Agent to upload to Strava and send via email. However, although the TrainingPeaks account is authorized, the file is not uploaded to TrainingPeaks.

I searched the forum but cannot find other reference to TrainingPeaks.

Thank you!
please de-auth from the DeviceAgent and re-auth again to get a new token. Than try
As a few others have said, TrainingPeaks via wifi is now working. Thank you!

I noticed a couple issues:
1: Every time I update firmware, even though my HR belt # is correct, the PC8 will not pick up the data stream unless I press "SEARCH". Power works fine.

2: I completed a workout at 1:12pm local time. I took a screenshot. In "History" the screenshot is listed as 9:12pm (which appears to be GMT). This could be confusing to some users.

Thank you.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

ebalog wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:36 am
simone wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:31 am
ebalog wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:31 am Ahh... I found this post regarding new features: http://www.srmservice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

However, TrainingPeaks synchronization does not work for me with firmware 2.5.2, even though authorization was successful.

Thank you!

=======
Hello!
Is the synchronization to TrainingPeaks working?

I have successfully used the new firmware and Device Agent to upload to Strava and send via email. However, although the TrainingPeaks account is authorized, the file is not uploaded to TrainingPeaks.

I searched the forum but cannot find other reference to TrainingPeaks.

Thank you!
please de-auth from the DeviceAgent and re-auth again to get a new token. Than try
As a few others have said, TrainingPeaks via wifi is now working. Thank you!

I noticed a couple issues:
1: Every time I update firmware, even though my HR belt # is correct, the PC8 will not pick up the data stream unless I press "SEARCH". Power works fine.

2: I completed a workout at 1:12pm local time. I took a screenshot. In "History" the screenshot is listed as 9:12pm (which appears to be GMT). This could be confusing to some users.

Thank you.
Thanks,
1) regarding the HR we are searching if there is an issue
2) regarding the date of the screenshots seems we store with the GMT time, but I need to verify why
Ing. Simone Stilli

tommyzsak

Post by tommyzsak »

Hi Simone,

I have re-entered and saved my email address several times via SRMDA per page 7 of 13FEB; however, when re-connecting my PC8, the email address appears corrupted with a question mark following my address.com. Should the "?" be there? PC8 connects to WiFi just fine but I cannot email.

Thanks.
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

tommyzsak wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:32 am Hi Simone,

I have re-entered and saved my email address several times via SRMDA per page 7 of 13FEB; however, when re-connecting my PC8, the email address appears corrupted with a question mark following my address.com. Should the "?" be there? PC8 connects to WiFi just fine but I cannot email.

Thanks.
Did you saved into the PC8 pressing the save button?
Please let me know what firmware do you have and what device agent version!
Thanks!!!
Ing. Simone Stilli

tommyzsak

Post by tommyzsak »

Yes I save to PC8 via the button on the SETTINGS screen of SRMDA. At first the email address was corrupted as shown in the image on Page 7 with many characters following .com. Now there is simply a ? following .com

PC8DeviceAgent
V2.3.219 Build 201702211615

Eirmware FW 2.5.4-210217