New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the PC8DeviceAgent
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative al PC8DeviceAgent
simone
Site Admin

Re: New Features - Nuove Caratteristiche

Post by simone »

SeñorStark wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:46 pm The Wife Upload works finde, but it is a little slow.

It would be a nice option to choose which metrics you will upload to strava. This is a nice feature from GoldenCheetah. If you upload the file from GoldenCheetah to Strava you can upload it without power data. i don't like it if everyone can see it.
and another nice feature is a direct upload to SRMX.
Thanks for the Strava point. SRMX needs a cloud to do this.
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

TorWam

Post by TorWam »

SeñorStark wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:46 pm The Wife Upload works finde, but it is a little slow.

It would be a nice option to choose which metrics you will upload to strava. This is a nice feature from GoldenCheetah. If you upload the file from GoldenCheetah to Strava you can upload it without power data. i don't like it if everyone can see it.
and another nice feature is a direct upload to SRMX.
Valid point by SeñorStark, i share this idea to possibly exclude certain data (power, altitude, temp etc)
Pulsanschlag

Post by Pulsanschlag »

Maybe if found some little Problems between DA and SRMX.

I can select the file in DA to export to SRMX, a dialog window open and showing an upload to SRMX, but in SRMX is no new File !
In SRMX is the Problem with the new Firmware that i can not download from the "DOWNLOAD" Button and select the new File/Ride.
Only the Files before Upgrade the Firmware are showing in the Download dialog Box.

I can only over the Import Funktion, select the new Files to Import to SRMX.

The Pictures shows the DOWNLOD SRMX Import Box and DA File Selection Screen.
The new files 14.02 / 15.02 / 16.02 are not in SRMX Dialog Box.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pete Graham

Post by Pete Graham »

simone wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:53 pm
Pete Graham wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:46 pm Is it possible to add Interval Elapsed time or to have an option to switch auto pause off when using the interval function?

When using interval I dont want the timer to stop but in normal riding I do.
you can remove the interval time and put the riding time... or both.
Ride time starts at beginning of ride and ends at finish but excludes stops
Elapsed time starts at beginning of ride and ends at finish but includes stops (elapsed time ignores intervals and records total time only)
Interval time starts when interval starts and ends when interval stops but excludes stops

I would like a timer that starts when interval starts and ends when interval ends but includes stops like elapsed time but for interval only.

When riding an event I want to start interval at start of event and stop interval at the finish line and have the time/data include all stops so time on PC8 matches finish time.

Hope that makes sense.
marco.m

Post by marco.m »

Ciao Simone!

Appena rientrato il PC8 ho subito installato il programma e il firmware, domani inizio a provarlo sul campo..
aggiornamento tutto ok, volevo solo segnalarti che con Windows 7, quando apporto delle modifiche tramite il Device Agent e dopo aver terminato premendo su "salva sul pc8" se stacco il pc8 come qunado il programma dice che posso farlo, il device agent si chiude inaspettatamente..

Con sistema Mac invece nessun problema..

complimenti per le novità!
nikonos

Post by nikonos »

nikonos wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 am Hi, I've updated my firmware and done my first ride and uploaded it with DA because with my wifi the PC8 says it was uploaded fine on strava but didn't show up....but on that I will investigate.
The real problem that after that it does not show up like a volume on my Mac and does not connect anymore to DA?
Thanks
Niki
PC8 serial 05799
Hi, I thought the strava upload was fine but I didin't see the wrong credentials screen. I deauthrize a authurized DA for strava and everything is ok now. Email, strava and Twitter upload is perfect now with wifi!
On my Mac I had to change the USB port and it's ok now....strange because it worked perfectly at the begining.
Niki
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

Pete Graham wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:54 pm
simone wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:53 pm
Pete Graham wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:46 pm Is it possible to add Interval Elapsed time or to have an option to switch auto pause off when using the interval function?

When using interval I dont want the timer to stop but in normal riding I do.
you can remove the interval time and put the riding time... or both.
Ride time starts at beginning of ride and ends at finish but excludes stops
Elapsed time starts at beginning of ride and ends at finish but includes stops (elapsed time ignores intervals and records total time only)
Interval time starts when interval starts and ends when interval stops but excludes stops

I would like a timer that starts when interval starts and ends when interval ends but includes stops like elapsed time but for interval only.

When riding an event I want to start interval at start of event and stop interval at the finish line and have the time/data include all stops so time on PC8 matches finish time.

Hope that makes sense.
have you tried the manual recording?
Ing. Simone Stilli

simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

marco.m wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 pm Ciao Simone!
Appena rientrato il PC8 ho subito installato il programma e il firmware, domani inizio a provarlo sul campo..
aggiornamento tutto ok, volevo solo segnalarti che con Windows 7, quando apporto delle modifiche tramite il Device Agent e dopo aver terminato premendo su "salva sul pc8" se stacco il pc8 come qunado il programma dice che posso farlo, il device agent si chiude inaspettatamente..
Con sistema Mac invece nessun problema..
complimenti per le novità!
Ma la rimozione dell'hardware la fai? È un dispositivo USB dove la scrittura viene fatta in maniera asincrona. Quindi effettuando la rimozione sicura forzi le scritture. Se lo lei al volo rischi di interrompere dei processi attivi. Se vuoi essere sicuro chiudi i DA e fai rimozione sicura dell'hardware!
Grazie Marco!!! ;)
Ing. Simone Stilli

simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

Pulsanschlag wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:06 pm Maybe if found some little Problems between DA and SRMX.
I can select the file in DA to export to SRMX, a dialog window open and showing an upload to SRMX, but in SRMX is no new File !
In SRMX is the Problem with the new Firmware that i can not download from the "DOWNLOAD" Button and select the new File/Ride.
Only the Files before Upgrade the Firmware are showing in the Download dialog Box.
I can only over the Import Funktion, select the new Files to Import to SRMX.
The Pictures shows the DOWNLOD SRMX Import Box and DA File Selection Screen.
The new files 14.02 / 15.02 / 16.02 are not in SRMX Dialog Box.
Ciao,
I tried to replicate your error but is fine in mine DA and SRMX. Can you please tell us:
1) versions of SRMX you are using
2) in the log do you have corrupted files?
Ing. Simone Stilli

Pulsanschlag

Post by Pulsanschlag »

I have the 3.1.508 SRMX Version

Now i do a little workaround...
I do a Reset in the SRMX Software ( Menu Software --> Reset ).
Then i delete my 2016 .fit files from the PC8 ( after Backup ) the activity File is now smaller and faster for download..

And now it works, Transfer from DA to SRMX / and directly from SRMX --> Download function --> select the files i want to import.